Benefits of TNAS Life Membership
- Entry into the Recognised and Registered society for Arthroscopy in the state.
- Access to online and Whatsapp educational arthroscopy network of the state.
- Short term Visiting Honorary Fellowship Opportunity for young aspiring Arthroscopy surgeons in
the identified centre through TNAS.
- Access to Basic and Advanced Arthrsocopy workshops conducted under the affiliation of TNAS in the state.
- Access and contribute for Future Academic E Bulletin of the Society.
- Life members are given the privilege of voting rights in board member election.
- Life Members get exclusive privilege of attending business meetings of the society, engage in
scientific discussions and participate in social events.
- Access to TNAS online membership directory.
- Networking opportunities with extremely skilled National & International arthroscopy colleagues
and the prestige of life membership.
- Leadership and faculty opportunities within and outside TNAS.
- Discounted registration rates to for CMEs done by TNAS.
- Opportunity to serve as TNAS committee member.
- Opportunity to host TNAS affiliated workshops in your institution.
Benefits of TNAS Associate Membership
- An associate membership is awarded to qualified medical doctors pursuing post graduation in Orthopaedics.
- Associate members are allowed to take part in all scientific meetings, discussions and social events.
- Associate Members are disallowed from taking part in business meetings and elections.
- Associate Membership is valid upto a period of one year.